Thanks for stopping by. I'm Jacob, I'm married to the beautiful Ariel Stanley and I love to capture special moments.
Weddings are a beautiful occasion close to my heart. I endeavour to capture the day as it happens, and make sure you have these precious memories for years to come.
Here is a basic price outline to help you in choosing, please contact me for more details.
- 3 hours - $1200. This includes editing of all images (High Res) delivered on an online gallery and a free small photo book.
- 6 hours - $2200. This includes editing of all images (High Res) delivered on an online gallery and a free small photo book.
- If you are needing me for longer than 6 hours I charge $100 per extra hour.
I am available for travel at an extra cost. Please message me for a quote.
Engagement or Family photo sessions:
- 45 Minutes - $250 - 1 Location - 20 High Res Images - free photo book.
- 1.5 Hours - $350 - 2 Locations - 40 High res Images - free photo book
- Add a Canvas (20x30) or framed print (24x10) for $100
Any questions please ask!
Michael Coates, Wedding Client
So amazing, and such great work. My wife and I have never been a fan of photos, and though we were excited for our wedding day, we were kind of dreading the photo part. Jacob, (Stanley Pictures), knew this and worked so well with us to make us comfortable. The photos he showed us by the end of the walk were unreal and so good, and half the time we didn’t even know he was taking them! He really worked with us to warm us up to the camera and the end result was everything we could have hoped for. Great guy, great work, great photos. Highly recommended.
Thank you Stanley Pictures.
Keith Kennedy, Wedding Client
Jacob was fun, friendly and professional, capturing beautiful images of the day and making sure we got the best images to show our relationship at that point, place and time.
I couldn’t have been in better hands and recommend him for anyone who wants a Photographer that can capture love in a single snap.
Thank you Jacob!
Cassie Welch, Methodist Mission
Jake is really easy to work with - he works hard to understand the intention of the project, what the client is imagining - and then provides helpful ideas and suggestions on how to make it happen. I really enjoyed the process of working with Jake - he's very talented. The process was fun and rewarding and the end product was exactly what we hoped for.
Like what you see? Lets talk!
Please fill out the form below